Refuting NCP chief Sharad Pawar's allegation about RSS involvement in Nanded blast, BJP General Secretary Gopinath Munde on Tuesday said the organisation was "in no way connected with the case".
Former Deputy Chief Minister Gopinath Munde, who along with Pramod Mahajan had steered the BJP in Maharashtra for the past over two decades, will for the first time seek entry into the national politics from Beed Lok Sabha seat.
- Putting Poor First
- Economy Grows India prospers
- War Against Enimies within and without
- Jai Jawan In Action
- Energy Saved, Energy Gained
- Women Empowered, Nation strengthened
- Young India, Nations Pillar
- Nation's Health, People's Wealth
- Defending The Civilisation
- Creating The Right Environment
- Sinior citizens
- Privileging The Underprivileged
Photo Gallery 2009